The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cyprexx services — money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have not been paid on services I performed since I gave notice to terminate my relations with them. They owe me over $2000.
Upon contacting them all they tell me is that they are in payables. On my last contact with them they told me I had a fail winterization and are keeping the money. How can they do this? Who do I contact besides an attorney on this company.
How are they going to do the 1099 form? How can they deduct 9% on each check. I am an independent contractor do not have 3 or more employees which is a requirement in the state of WI for workers comp.
More Cyprexx services Complaints & Reviews
- Cyprexx - work performed on froclosed houses
- Cyprex Field Services - No payment
- Cyprexx services - Fannie May
- Cyprexx - work done on foreclosed homes
- Cyprexx Services - Mishandling of company power
- cyprex - knowing the job
- Cyprexx services - Workers Compensation Fraud
- Cyprexx - poor ethics
- Cyprexx services - illegal eviction
- Cyprexx services - Illegally putting lock on my free and clear property