The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Cyprexx servicesmoney

I have not been paid on services I performed since I gave notice to terminate my relations with them. They owe me over $2000.
Upon contacting them all they tell me is that they are in payables. On my last contact with them they told me I had a fail winterization and are keeping the money. How can they do this? Who do I contact besides an attorney on this company.
How are they going to do the 1099 form? How can they deduct 9% on each check. I am an independent contractor do not have 3 or more employees which is a requirement in the state of WI for workers comp.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.