CyberPower computerterrible customer service

My CyberPower computer crashed after just 2 years. I contacted the company and had to wait endless lengths of time to get handled. Asked many questions about potential issues and options. Was offered a simple method to determine whether problem was power supply or something more significant. Since learning that I must send computer back for repair I have made 6 phone calls to tech support and to sales and the main number (which no one ever answered). I have left messages which were not returned. I have waited on the phone for more than 45 minutes at a time just waiting to be spoken with. I have been offered to leave a message but no one will tell me how long it will take to get returned. Tech support cannot estimate any repair costs and sales cannot handle return authorizations...nor can one department transfer a call to another(too high tech, I guess), even though they are in the same building! There appear to be no supervisors/managers to handle complaints and when I finally found out there is a customer service manager I had to leave a message because he was out to lunch. I was told he would call me back. Guess what! He didn't.
So...if I ever get to send my computer back there for repair (not even under warranty so I am paying for this)...do you think they will really fix it? Will I have any confidence in their work? NOT!