Cyber-Sports.Net Andrew Tomlinson Adam ZittelNon-payment of balance for Graphic Design Services

J

Andrew Tomlinson and Adam Zittel owners of cyber-sports.net, an online gaming site, hired my company to design their website from April to June 2010. During that period they have from time to time requested for new graphics and requested for many changes. I have noted down and computed the corresponding man-hours taken for the work. However after almost a year they still owe me around $1500. But these 2 guys Andrew Tomlinson and Adam Zittel requested to defer payment and I agreed. I have given them chance and invoiced several times. But they haven't cleared their balance.
Be wary of hiring these 2 guys of CSN-Sports.net they will rip you off from your business as they did to me.

• Bo
    bordo123 Sep 14, 2011

I know Andrew Tomlinson who is from my hometown college station tx. Been to school together. I was suspecting he was running some sort of online business. Atleast I have a reason to be wary of doing business with this dude.

• Is
    issues May 25, 2011

So this Andrew Tomlinson is the owner of cyber-sports.net. He ripped me off my price winnings!

jamx May 20, 2011