CWI CallWaveunauthorized charge to our credit card

J

CallWave made unauthorized charge to our Visa charge card of $17.95 on 11/8/2008. I noified Visa to take the charge off the credit card.

• Ki
    Kizzy Sep 01, 2009

I HAVE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD I NEVER AUTHORIZED.

• Cr
    crazyknarf Sep 05, 2009

Callwave is a group of companies like e-fax and fuse box and others. And I believe that they charge for ever single service that you might have used. The membership may be free but remember services are NOT.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices