CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthpharmacy at this location awful

I am forced to use CVS by Caremark. This location is on my way home and nearest to my house but the service is the worst. Every time that I have new prescriptions sent in from doctors office, this location will mess them up. All of my prescriptions are for 90 day supply as mandated by Caremark but the pharmacy will fill them as 30 day supply then have to wait to have this corrected or they will not correct and just say that doctor only sent as 30 day supply. Same thing will happen half the time with written prescription and I have to correct them. My prescriptions take me at least 2-3 times trying to pick them up and at times I am out of medications (insulin being the last problem--took 3 times and 3 times for doctor re-sending and 5 days without meds). All the pharmacy would say is "we sorry and everyone may have option about service" and then turned up nose. If insurance companies would stop trying to railroad customers then we could get better service. CVS could care less about customer service at this location. I see this every time that I have to wait at pickup window/line and so many other people having same problem that I am having.

Thank you for reading.
Syconda Moon
2607 Hwy 155 N
McDonough, GA 30252

Sy
Sep 25, 2019

Comments

• Pj
      Sep 25, 2019

I believe you can use other pharmacies besides CVS that are in there network.
    Call around to other pharmacies and see if your covered.

Sep 25, 2019

I see Walmart as of January 2019 is out of the network and Walgreens is also out of the network.
    And I can't find a current list of providers
    This is the Caremark number [protected] hope this helps

This has the Pharmacy locator for Georgia

Sep 25, 2019

CVS has deleted one message and removed the caremark number on my previous post .The number should be on the back of your insurance card
    I posted the link for the CVS network pharmacy finder for Georgia this was removed.
    Search CVS Caremark pharmacy providers Georgia. This should get you the information