CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / drive thru attendant
As a frequent customer I was taken aback when I drove up to the drive through window today and saw your employees appearance!
I, for one am not comfortable having a person with Blue hair and nose rings handling any part of my prescription process, I am sure there must be Some Kind of dress code in handbook.
It is just not a professional appearance.
This happened at you 21st Street store in Newark Oh
Updated by Poprock, Jun 22, 2019
Dress code!Attendant at your store working the drive thru came to the window and I was taken aback Blue Hair and nose ring, Not a professional appearance,
I am not comfortable with such handling any part of my prescription process
This happened at you 21st street store in Newark Oh
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly