CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthcvs has become an advertising whore!

Sept 2019 — cvs is turning into a very aggravating, annoying, advertising whore! I am sick of register tapes 6 feet long of crap I will never use! Hey cvs, have you ever heard of conservation? It takes 3 trees a day for all your annoying receipts just in the calallen store! What happened to just picking up one's prescriptions? Today, I couldn't just sign the electronic screen and get my prescriptions without having to be aggravated and held up by answering questions about flu shots and if I want cvs to turn my prescriptions into 3 month prescriptions! That is what doctors are for! Have you ever considered that the line would not be out the door if you would just give us an express checkout?!? Do you ever think about the sick patients that have to wait in the line?? I can't even call cvs without being bombarded with questions about the flu shot, then my birthday, so they can look up my account! Yet another lie, when a pharmacy tech answers, they have no idea who I am and ask for my birthday again! Cvs, be a breakout pharmacy! Put in an express pharmacy line, whereby, we patients can get prescriptions without stupid questions and a receipts are for prescriptions only!!! The line will go fast for sick patients and disabled people that cannot stand in the lines!!!

Pz