CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — an employee
My name is James Baker and I live in Palo Alto, CA. On about the middle of June, 2019, I stopped by your store at 2701 Middlefield Rd.
in Palo Alto. I was there to purchase some items that I needed. Upon entering the store I noticed a Black woman employee who angrily yelled something at me as I entered. Since I did not know her, I thought she may have been speaking to someone else. But to my surprise, after I brought my items to the counter, she intentionally spat in my face in the area of my mouth. I was in the process of speaking to the cashier, so my mouth may have been partially open.
She, the Black woman, seemed to be in some kind of management position. I am not totally sure the male cashier saw everything that happened, but it would have been hard for him not to notice. I am at a loss to understand why she did this. Maybe you can find out why. I strongly resent what happened. You can contact me at 3039 Higgins Place, Palo Alto, CA. [protected]. My email address is james.[protected]@alumni.duke.edu.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly