CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthprescription meds

S Nov 01, 2019 Review updated:

I have never been so angry! I went to my regular cvs store in cedartown, they were out of my pain medicine. Stated it would be 2 weeks before they had it back in (out of forms). I asked them where I could get them filled. I then tried walmart, they wouldn't fill because I use cvs! I called the cedartown store back for some help she the told me to go to cvs on maple street in rome ga. I drove 20+ miles to cvs in rome. Cvs there wouldn't fill my scripts because my doctor is "out of town"! That is just crazy!!! I finally ended up driving another 30+ miles to go back to the town where my doctors are (cartersville, ga)! They filled them, finally!!
I do not understand the issue with narcotic meds, if u have the multi-security paper and a id why couldn't any cvs fill my meds?! I'm in your computer system, they can see the last date filled an that I fill them every month! This doesn't make sense!! A normal trip to my pharmacy took over 2 hours and 60+ miles out of my way!
If you take these type meds for years, you cannot do without them! Not only would you be in withdrawals but could possibly die! I think your rules need to be rethought for people who actually do not abuse their meds!!

• A
      Nov 07, 2019

I have pain med script for over 3 years now .Cvs on bankhead hwy.Carrollton ga.Told me were out of meds and could
    not order untill monday because new pharmacy manager wouldnt be in untill 8am missing man from manufacture
    who gets in earlyer .Today is thursday.Was told meds wouldnt be available untill next wednesday or thursday.Also
    couldnt tell me where i could script filled in one of their other stores but to have dr. send script to other pharmacy.
    HAVE DR> SEND WHERE? CANT TELL YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL LACK OF SENCE