CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — prescription meds
I have never been so angry! I went to my regular cvs store in cedartown, they were out of my pain medicine. Stated it would be 2 weeks before they had it back in (out of forms). I asked them where I could get them filled. I then tried walmart, they wouldn't fill because I use cvs! I called the cedartown store back for some help she the told me to go to cvs on maple street in rome ga. I drove 20+ miles to cvs in rome. Cvs there wouldn't fill my scripts because my doctor is "out of town"! That is just crazy!!! I finally ended up driving another 30+ miles to go back to the town where my doctors are (cartersville, ga)! They filled them, finally!!
I do not understand the issue with narcotic meds, if u have the multi-security paper and a id why couldn't any cvs fill my meds?! I'm in your computer system, they can see the last date filled an that I fill them every month! This doesn't make sense!! A normal trip to my pharmacy took over 2 hours and 60+ miles out of my way!
If you take these type meds for years, you cannot do without them! Not only would you be in withdrawals but could possibly die! I think your rules need to be rethought for people who actually do not abuse their meds!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly