cuts & creationshair

I went to cuts &creations hair salon in Loughrea, co Galway to get hi lights and low lights done. The owner Elaine suggested full head colour and half head hi lights. I agreed, one of the girls Paula did my colour and then hi lights, and when she finished she put the heat machine on and over my head and left. No one checked on me for about 15-20min, the machine was very hot, burning my head and I pushed it away. I told Paula my problem, she said its normal and went home as she finished her shift. I sat there for another few minutes and then another girl washed my hair, I sat and the owner Elaine Earls started drying and combing my hair. I was shocked to see all new hi lights coming off on a brush, I panicked and started crying. The owner told me it was my fault as I probably over processed my hair (but I had 3-4 inch roots and the last time did hi lights 6 months ago) she blamed me for everything and charged me €65(took a 10 off because felt sorry for me what I did to my hair).she also cut close to the skin few bits that were burned and standing about 2 inch tall, in 2 months time they will grow and i will have a big problem to hide it. I cried all night and come back there the next day with complaints but this time she blamed the last hair salon I went to and wanted the number. She shouted, warned she will call Garda and refused to explained why I lost half of my hair in her salon. Her customer service was unbelievable.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices