CusZoom Pool tablesFraudulent Company

Order pool table on 5/16/13. They said 5-6 weeks lead time. As of 8/8/13 no table has been delivered and no ETA given.
We ordered a pool table on 5/16/13 and paid for it in full with check. When I placed my order, Joanne told me the lead time was 5-6 weeks. I said we needed the table by 8/1/13.

On 7/15/13 I called to confirm the delivery date and address. She said the table was ready and that they would be at the jobsite on that date.

On 7/29/13 I called to inquire about what time the installers were gong to be at the jobsite but nobody answered the phone. I left several voicemails and emails. Finally on 7/31/13 they sent me an email with only a line reading: "The table won't be ready".

To date (08/08/13) we have not received an ETA as to when the table is going to be installed, despite several emails and voicemails. We requested our money back since they have not delivered the table and haven't given us an ETA and they told us it was non-refundable.

This company is a scam. We have since read several complains and bad reviews on the internet about never delivering items.

Buyers beware!