Having problems with CustomEssays?

CustomEssays Customer Service Contacts

5A Georgiou Zolota, Strovolos
Nicosia
Cyprus - 2045

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CustomEssays Customer Service. Initial CustomEssays complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CustomEssays above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CustomEssays. Discuss the issues you have had with CustomEssays and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CustomEssaysgood writing service

It’s a big risk to order writing papers on such services as Customessays.co.uk. And I was a little bit nervous when decided to order my essay for History Course, where I had to compare strategies of two historical heroes. As a result I was impressed by the structure and the content of my essay. The assignment was done even before the deadline. The writer said that he would like to have some extra days in case I didn’t like the essay. But my essay was perfect and I got A for it.

good writing service

B

Customessays.co.uk — Stay away from this site as most of the writers have a very poor command of english

My experience is mostly like the others. I ordered two pieces of coursework. The intial draft wasn't...