Custom Auto ToysMoney stealing company

R

I purchased an iPod Touch from Custom Auto Toys on 11/30/2008. I received a confirmation email from Carmelo Neider within an hour indicating that my purchase would arrive at my home no later than 12/10/2008. After that, I received no further email messages, despite repeated attempts to contact Carmelo Neider. Needless to say, the iPod never arrived, nor has a refund been issued. I eventually filed a claim via Paypal, which was decided in my favor. However, Carmelo Neider has no money with Paypal, and so Paypal cannot recover my money.

Do not do business with Carmelo Neider or Custom Auto Toys, as they are a fly by night company that will steal your money. See other stories here about how they were cheated by Carmelo Neider.