Menu
Cushion AI Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cushion AI
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 7 Reviews

Cushion AI Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cushion AI at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cushion AI. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Cushion AI reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Cushion AI reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cushion AI I paid the company for services about bank fees and they said they don't negotiate with my bank

I paid the company for services about bank fees and they said they don't negotiate with my bank. So, I asked for a refund because there's nothing about my bank on their website.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cushion AI It say my account is suspend because payment didnt process

It say my account is suspend because payment didnt process. Yet my account balance is $0 and the payment cleared my bank. I have try contacting CushionAI multiple times but gotten no response.

M

Cushion AI I tried out this service

I tried out this service. They charged me twice for the monthly subscription, even though I haven't been able to use my account for more than 24 days. I reached out to them several times, but they keep saying that my payment of $275.73 hasn't gone through yet. However, I have evidence from my bank showing that the payment cleared on 10/03/2022. I provided this proof over a week ago, but I still haven't received any response. They also informed me that my account has been suspended.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cushion AI On May 30th, I got charged $32.00 for cushion service cuz I went over my limit

On May 30th, I got charged $32.00 for cushion service cuz I went over my limit. I paid 'em, but couldn't even open my account. I tried reaching out to cushion a bunch of times, but their customer service is just awful. You call 'em up and they're like, "Email us." So, I sent 'em a bunch of emails, but they never did anything. 'Cause of that, I ended up gettin' hit with late fees and lost my checking account. I want my money back and I want cushion to cover my fees.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cushion AI On July 3rd, I put in a request on their website to disconnect my accounts from the app 'cause I wasn't happy with the service

On July 3rd, I put in a request on their website to disconnect my accounts from the app 'cause I wasn't happy with the service. I got an email from a customer service person named *** asking why I wanted the accounts disconnected. I emailed back with a detailed explanation. But I didn't get any response to that email or the follow-up I sent on July 17. They still haven't disconnected my accounts.

R

Cushion AI On April 9, I signed up for "The Works" thru Cushion

D

Cushion AI On April 9, I signed up for "The Works" thru Cushion

On April 9, I signed up for "The Works" thru Cushion. It was $96 dollars for the year. "The Works" was supposed to allow unlimited negotiations every month. Then on June 10, Cushion switched to "Fee Genius" which is just $4.99 which they said does not "Guarantee any negotiations or a regular frequency of negotiations" as shown in the first picture I have provided. On August 17, I requested a refund because I was not receiving the product that I had paid for. Customer support told me that they cannot provide a refund, but that I can send a formal request and they will review it within 60 days. It has now been ***I tried to contact them again on November 9, and received an automated response from *** that they would respond to me if my refund was approved. But it has already been over 60 days so they either denied me or are never going to respond. I don't understand why I would only receive a response if I were approved. That is extremely unprofessional to leave customers in the dark like that.I responded to *** and she left me on "seen" and did not reply. I have provided the screenshots.I paid $96 and to this day, they have only attempted to negotiate 4 fees and have not been successful on any of them, as provided in the documents. Also, as others had mentioned, they keep randomly disconnecting my Chase account and saying that I need to reconnect it. I agree with the others that this is a tactic so that they do not have to negotiate fees for that account.Lastly, I have paid $96 for unlimited negotiations but with the $4.99 fee genius plan, they now claim that they only negotiate fees where there is a high chance of a refund. This is not what I paid for.I would like them to give me a full refund of the $96 that I paid for and for them to delete my account afterward. I will never do business with them again.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cushion AI contacts

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cushion AI?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cushion AI Customer Service. Initial Cushion AI complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cushion AI above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cushion AI. Discuss the issues you have had with Cushion AI and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.