Menu
Home Collection Agencies Curves International charging my account every month

Curves International review: charging my account every month

F
Author of the complaint
2:22 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I joined curves in Culver City, CA in August of 2016. I had to quit for emergency family matters in November of 2016. Up to this date, November 2018, Curves has been charging my account 54.00 a month after repeatedly reporting them and requesting that they end my membership. I have not lived in California for two years now and want to know who can help me get back the money they are taking from me. please advise me on how to go about getting my money back.

Update by fatpat
Nov 11, 2018 2:30 pm EST

Please provide me with a way to get all my money back from Curves. I joined in August 2016 and because of a family emergency had to discontinue my membership because I had to move. I have repeatedly asked them to cancel my membership, but continue to this date to deduct 54.00 from my account every month. That is, they have been stealing MY money. People work hard in this Country to live. Why should they live off of other people's money and not have to work Please advise immediately!

More Curves International complaints & reviews

Curves International - Membership cancellation!
Curves International - membership fees