CTIelectro smart

B

I've had a electro smart geyser control installed into my house about a year ago and do not save anything on electricity, like you should. I just like to know what real price is on this stuff, cause they charge you R10 000.00 per unit. Is there anyone that can help with this please.

More CTI Complaints & Reviews

• Le
    Leilani Bezuidenhout Nov 11, 2013

My husband bought an ozone machine from KK Tracers that is supposed to heal all diseases and the amount was 18 000. Now all of the sudden he has been handed over to itc because he is in arrears although he agreed with them to pay 200 per month because the installment of 800 is too much. I asked for a statement but dont receive one. When my husband was handed over the amount was 14 000 although he paid and now all of the sudden the amount is over 20 000 although he pays monthly. The amount just increases and does not get less and it is nearly for four years now. TheCTI calls us for payments and now we have to pay a PROASH Credit group that is not listed in the directory. These people must be stopped.

• Wi
    wimpie Aug 07, 2013

I agree they must go to jail.

Comments

Botha Jan 17, 2012

Finally! I would LOVE to be part of this and take them down!!! There is no way that these people should get away with this! This is daylight theft taking advantage of peoples trust. I mean everybody knows what they sell and everybody knows that this unit is not worth more than R200. What they did was to setup a clever contract and have people sign it. They knew that people was going to find out later but they had a contract to back it up. So basically they sell you something for a fortune claiming that you are going to make your money back within a year or two but with NO way to prove it. Once you've signed the contract its over. The unit is fake and they want to take us to court because we don't want to pay!!? ARE THEY MISSING THE POINT?? ARE THE POLICE BLIND?? THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS! We don't want to pay because it is not doing what they claimed it to do. Save money! I could go on forever but I don't have to waste my time like this, NO ONE should! PLEASE PEOPLE lets all stand up to these sh#ts and take everything from them like they are doing to others!

P.S. I wouldn't know where to start or even how so we would need help from someone who does!

• Ro
    Robert 15 Jan 17, 2012

People lets all agree to start mass civil action against these people and take them to the cleaners.They were on Cart Blanch who proved what fraudsters they are.If you agree then lets go for it !!!

Botha Jan 17, 2012

WHERE IS THE POLICE!!!? These people should be locked up in JAIL!!!

• Ia
    Ian-x Jan 17, 2012

I have been recieving all sorts of unprofessional calls from KK tracers, I know what my rights are.I feel so silly because I have been dooped by these scam artist.It is a load of ### I called them from the word go about the so called savings which never arrived.

Botha Aug 19, 2011

My mother has the same problem. One guy followed buy two more came on a SATURDAY night (round 20h00) to sell this junk for R10 000. She refuses to give more payments but KK tracers have threatened her with court cases and now she pays them back R100 p/m but apparently the device is only a stupid little yellowish timer. It does nothing at all!! They have told us before installation that if it is not doing what it is supposed to do within 6 months they would gladly take it back and refund her. They refused a refund and actually said that she MUST FIRST pay the full amount payable before he would come to see what the problem is! WTF!! Can she refuse to pay KK Tracers? I don't want her to get in trouble. PLEASE HELP

• By
    Byanca Aug 18, 2011

I totally agree. This device doesn't work at all, and we don't have a agreement with the CTI, that doesn't appear on the contract. I'm trying to get help, fromthe National Consumer Commisioner and the Minister of Energy, I do hpoe they can help us.

Johannes P. L Apr 09, 2011

CORRECTION!
    I sit in the same boat, this device does not save you anything, and on top of it you have to pay R395.00 pm.over a period of 10 years this will amount to R47400.00. this doesnt sound correct. could someone please advise me as to what road to take to get out of this, I am a pensioner of 65 1/2.
    SORRY!!! I have to make a correction, the R395pm. is over 39 months after an initial deposit of R500.00 therefor a total of R15305.00

Johannes P. L Apr 09, 2011

• Ro
    Robert 15 Mar 23, 2011

What I am reading here is exactly what we are experiencing with Electrosmart at present.The promises that the device will reduce the electricity consumption is all nonsence.To be honest the way the device was installed actually increased consumption.We have notified them with a number of e-mails that their device is faulty and requested them to repair however we have had no responce to date.They also do not even have the decency to supply us with a copy of the contract signed.Then we get contacted by a KK Tracers and all kinds of threats made against us about court cases because we refuse to pay any more money for a product that is faulty, does not produce the results promised.We to had no idea about the third party involved called CT International who apparrently are the people who finance Electrosmart.We have a contract with Electrosmart and not CT International therefore am not interested in their aggreement between Electrosmart and CT International.We have received a defective product from Electrosmart and REFUSE to pay any further payments to either Elctrosmart or CT International.They are very welcome to come to our residence and collect their faulty useless device.We no longer want it and see no reason why we should make any more payments.I am think that all the complaints should be taken to the Police and a case of Fraud shopuld be investigated as I am sure we are not the only people that have been robbed, not to mention that Eclctrosmart is not even registered with the SABS.People avoid Electrosmart, KK Tracers and CT International as far as possible it is in your own best interest.DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER.
    Robert