CSInfoSite.comMoney taken on C.Card in misleading way

CSINFOSITE.COM. £61.28 taken from credit card. The "impression" given by this site was that the card was for identification purposes only. We have received no ITunes, just the bill.
Kate - South Wales

jOE cANNISTRA Jan 17, 2008

Money was taking out of my account for something I had never gotten. And my account was overdrafted and I had gotten charged alot more. Im pissed off and i want my money back. 5852e

• Je
    JEFFREY HEDLEY Jan 18, 2008

THIS COMPANY HAVE BEEN MASQUERADING AS PART OF THE APPLE/ITUNES GROUP AND AFTER THE PROMISE OF A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND FREE DOWNLOADS I SUBSCRIBED TO WHAT I BELIEVED TO BE THE GENUINE ARTICLE. THE SITE INITIALLY STATED THE FEE WOULD BE APPROX £40, THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THEIR RETURN E-MAIL THIS HAD SOARED TO ALMOST £80, WITH THE APPARENT EXTRA MONEY ADDED FOR ADDITIONAL SPYWARE/SECURITY ADD ONS. I TRIED FOR DAYS TO ACCESS MUSIC FROM ITUNES THEN AFTER FURTHER E-MAILS TO THE GENUINE CUSTOMER SERVICE SITE I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD BEEN SUBJECTED TO A DECEPTION AND THE PASSWORDS I HAD RECEIVED WERE USELESS AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND THAT EACH ITEM OF MUSIC SELECTED MUST BE PAID FOR INDIVIDUALLY.
    A TERRIBLY SAD SITUATION AND THE GRIEF IT HAS CAUSED TO THE PERSON THIS WAS INTENDED FOR IS IMMESEAURABLE. tHE £80 IS BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT ALL THE HASSLE NOW OF CHANGING BANK ACCOUNTS SO AS TO PREVENT POSSIBLE FUTURE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY OR EVEN IDENTITY THEFT.
    THE PERPETRATORS SHOULD BE PURSUED TO THE BITTER END BY THE OMBUDSMAN.

• Ca
    catherine haughton Jan 24, 2008

I am totally confused and very angry that this website has debited my credit card for £73.23. I do not understand how I used an itunes website which took my credit card details and charged me before i could confirm the amount. WHY has your website come up on my statement? I need you to contact me immediately to sort this out.

• Ru
    Ruth Mayer Feb 03, 2008

I downloaded what I had assumed was limewire for downloads at 99 cents per month for a future period of two years, without any additional services. I declined all additional services. After my credit card was processed, I found that in fact the card was processed by CSinfosite (!?) for a total of $ 64.-- . Called my credit card company to request dispute. BEWARE!!! This is the first negative experience on a web purchase.

• Je
    Jennifer Staulters Feb 07, 2008

The same thing happened to me!!!!! $64.-- was debited from my account by a CSinfosite!!!???? I cant find a way of getting a hold of them either! BEWARE....BEWARE!!!

• Ji
    Jim Milner Feb 10, 2008

On the 30th December I applied for membership/password to enable me download Itunes for free. I received an email from the company saying I would be charged £88.78. However the next day I found out this was scam so I looked up the web site to find contact details to CANCEL my order. I had given my bank details. I was immediately alarmed as I unable to find any!! The only thing I could do was to reply to the email I had received to CANCEL the order. I received no reply. I then sent another email to cancel and warn I would seek legal assistance if they took the money from my account. I recently received my Bank statement and they have taken the money!!! I am now in negotiations with bank to try and reclaim the money.

• Ph
    Philip V Rees Feb 11, 2008

£88 taken from my account on 26th December 2007. I have telephoned the company but they refuse to reimburse me. I have had no E.mail correspondence from them about using their services. I was told that after 7 days I could not have my money back. I blame Itunes for this trickery but I cannot contact them either.

• Pa
    paul Feb 20, 2008

We had the same thing - but not a bad result, my credit card company charged back the money to CSinfo Site and refunded it to my credit card as they had failed to provide any services.
    Try it yourself!

• Ia
    iain Mar 04, 2008

Yup, just been ripped off, thought I was buying something from i-Tunes for a much lower amount, CSINFOSITE pops up on my visa statement for double the amount and i have received nothing.

Josh Miller Mar 07, 2008

I just received my bank statement, and I too have them on my bank statement. They took out $67.00. Does anyone know how to contact them. I can't find no information but complaints site. if you have any information please contact me at [email protected] thank you!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices