CSC Credit ServicesTerrible company

P

I am having the same issue with Equifax/CSC Credit Services. I have filed a dispute with Equifax through CSC Credit Services, and even received a registration confirmation from CSC Credit Services. I attempted to logon to their site to check the status, and they don't have record of my username or the email address that they sent my registration confirmation to. Of course I called Equifax, and received 3 separate phone numbers that go to recordings that point you back to their website. I have preregistered on the CSC Credit site, and when trying to login, I received the same result as before. If you call CSC at [protected] and choose option 1, it takes you to the same recording as the toll free numbers. Equifax tries to distance themselves from CSC when you call in, but since they continue to use them for credit report issues in the state of TX, I am going to file a complaint against both. I called the 281 number again, but waiting for someone to come online, and she gave me the following number and their hours are supposed to be from 10AM - 4:15PM CST. We will see. Since Equifax continues to use them, in the face of all of the complaints I've read, I will be filing a complaint against them with the FTC as well. To me they are just as responsible as CSC.

• Pa
    PaulaSue Jun 25, 2009

They do not update their records frequently, I have disputed stuff on my credit report and they have not acknowledged any dispute. I even overnighted my dispute. They are the worst credit reporting agency out there. The other 2 major reporters have the information correct. What is the matter with these people? I believe that they are paid to purposely ruin peoples lives

• Go
    GOliver Jun 25, 2009

I agree!

• Ro
    robertsmiythe Jun 25, 2009

equifax, experian, transunion. you file disputes with these people, not csc credit services, whoever they are.

• Pa
    PaulaSue Jun 26, 2009

Equifax only handles certain areas, they asked me my zip and then forwarded me to CSC Credit Services, who are not very helpful. Equifax would not help me at all.

• Ia
    iamsoldier Dec 16, 2010

I am having the exact same problem. I am trying to dispute something on my credit report. I called the number and it reffered me to the website csccredit.com. I went there and registered and gave them my email. My first attempt to login it did not work. I tried numerous times after that and i still didnt get anywhere. I had them resend my passowrd to the email that I provided and I recieved it. I tried to Login again using the password that they provided but the text in the username and password fiel just clears itself when i hit Login. I am getting very aggravated because this issue is time case sensitive.