CrystalPalfy

i was appling for a loan and the next day i notice that a campane { Protected ID mgt} had took $33.98 out of my accont without my my persmission i treid to call the comany and this company told me to go to this website and i am not seeing were the number or my email add rees go if i dont the get my money back i will hire a lawyer and get my money and more. that is against the law to go take money out of someones account with out comsent from the person who has the account;;;
my account number is #37962
my email address is [protected]@comcast.net

Noel Nemabbo Leiferrot May 30, 2013

please process my credit in my game in face book. i payed 70 reyals and until now it does'nt process.
    this my no. that i used to pay the credit [protected] and this my face book account [email protected]
    please process it..and the code in my payment
    F5CBSB
    5YNCYS
    34PWGR
    X2TPAQ
    YUZCK2
    2P487R

• Vi
    viraj impex Apr 15, 2011

We have sent you the mail on 14th April that our Crystal Water Purifier is not working, I request you to please send your person in our office to repair the machine

• Vi
    viraj impex Apr 14, 2011

We already had lodge the complaint on 6th April'2011 Complaint No. [protected] and your person still has not come Our water purifier machine is not working from last 7 days staff people are getting sick our machine Model is Crystal please send your person as soon as possible.

VIRAJ IMPEX PVT LTD

• Pa
    Parimala R. Apr 06, 2011

A guy registered in tagged website named Jeffery Willson 45, came into introduction with me, said like me, and promised to marry me and suggested of buying house and car. He said he is from UK and will come down and get married.
    Later one nite, wanted to use webcam to see my picture and some sexy shots of me. He had video cammed the pictured and now is blackmailing me. The sum which he is asking is 3, 000 pounds and if I didn't send him the money, he is blackmailing and saying that he will send it to youtube.
    I am not aware of this people, they might belong to a syndicate and working and preying on single ladies, who are desperate to get married.
    I wish you would take this seriously and make sure there are no scams on websites like this.

• Cr
    Crystal Diepeveen Sep 28, 2008

2 adults and 2 childrent and only 1 full after eatting dinner. Very disappointed. We had to "drag" our children there as they don't like too much on the menu. My husband ordered the lg. fried chix salad, I, wife, ordered the small spinach and shrimp salad, 10 year old order the kids steak (2oz) and daughter ordered the adult cheese burger. My daughter was the only one that was not still hungry when we left. The bill was about $40 and definitely not worth it. Won't be back until we hear that the portions are worth the money!

• Cr
    crystal hill Dec 18, 2007

Why am I being charged for something I never authorized . I have no idea how you gotten my credit card but I would appreciate you refunding me $12.00 12/2008, I have my bank looking into this fraudulent charge!