CRYSTAL MITCHELLEGypsy Scammer

D

Crystal is a fraud gypsy scamer she took me for all my savings at 1st she charged me $500 for a love spell and then said i have evil on me and i was cursed in my love life and i would never be happy and the love of my life will die if i didnt do as she told me to do she then made me send her tons of money to remove the negitve and bad luck i had she kept wanting more and more and even made me buy her two $25.000 watches to go back in time and remove my curse once i ran out of money i never heard form her again she kept changing her numbers and her website addresses her web site addy now is www.realspellsbycrystal.com the phone # that i contacted her in the begining people answered and said she wasnt there no more and they fired her because of stealing peoples money i then did reserch and found her new cell phone number which is [protected] she wont answer my calls now she also goes by a name of a stolen idenity which is Cinnimon Mitchelle WHICH NAME BELONGS to a under age minor little girl whos name and SS# she stole her location and address now is 205 MaGELLAN dr SARASOTA .FL 34243 SHE IS RUNNING BUSINESS OUTA THERE BUT STILL WONT TALK TO ME she also claims that OPRAH and PARIS HILTON and BRITNEY SPEERS is her clinets i did my research and they arent her clients OPRAH and harpo productions has made an investigation on her for false advertisement CRYSTAL or whatever your name is i hope you get yours and you tlaked about bad luck and karma i have made a police report on you and you will get yours in gods name it will be returned to you.