CryptoHackers.comDon't pay them – they take money and don't do the work

R

I had some problems with Facebook and decided to contact the professionals www.cryptohackers.com. I have paid about $500 to these guys and their rep told me that they would inform me when the job would be done. However, it turned out that this company liked to scam their customers and they took money from me and disappeared. I heard nothing from these guys and I couldn’t even get my money back.

• As
    asii Jul 14, 2018

Beware of cryptohackers.com they are fake. will take your money you'd never hear from
    Them again. do not use them.

• Om
    Omeomya Jul 21, 2018

Sooo what you are saying is, you were hiring someone to do something criminal/illegal and they scammed you? No! really? Maybe next time don't do anything that needs a hacker.