Crunch Fitness / child care!
Almost daily there is only one adult in the child care center with 15 or more children of different ages. This is sad! One person can not take care of that many children! I asked how much they paid because I run an in home daycare and would have thought about working there instead! 7.75 an hour! That is an insult. It is hard to take care of all of those children. Also this is showing us parents that you don't care about us or our children, because we are getting calls to pick up our children because there is not another person in there to help calm them down. I understand the 10 minuets rule, where if a child is inconsolable for 10 minuets you get a call but today I didn't have that chance because there was no one there to help the poor girl!
I also never take my children at night because the 2 girls that are normally there, never watch the kids, they are always on their phone and sitting talking to each other. They have no pride in their jobs and the ones in the morning that do like their jobs aren't getting the pay they need to support their families!
More Crunch Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Crunch Fitness - steal people's money 
- Crunch Fitness - Chicago, IL - gym or pick pockets 
- Crunch Fitness - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Crunch Fitness - refund - cancelled membership
- Crunch Fitness - membership cancellation
- Crunch Fitness - poor service of machines and poor customer care
- Crunch Fitness - inappropriate and dangerous behavior by an employee.
- Crunch Fitness - disrespectful, rude, and unsafe personal trainer
- Crunch Fitness - rude managers
- Crunch Fitness - personal training / general customer service