Crunch Fitness / child care!

1 Abilene tx, United States Review updated:

Almost daily there is only one adult in the child care center with 15 or more children of different ages. This is sad! One person can not take care of that many children! I asked how much they paid because I run an in home daycare and would have thought about working there instead! 7.75 an hour! That is an insult. It is hard to take care of all of those children. Also this is showing us parents that you don't care about us or our children, because we are getting calls to pick up our children because there is not another person in there to help calm them down. I understand the 10 minuets rule, where if a child is inconsolable for 10 minuets you get a call but today I didn't have that chance because there was no one there to help the poor girl!
I also never take my children at night because the 2 girls that are normally there, never watch the kids, they are always on their phone and sitting talking to each other. They have no pride in their jobs and the ones in the morning that do like their jobs aren't getting the pay they need to support their families!

Th
Feb 20, 2019

Comments

• Be
      20th of Feb, 2019

Before anyone takes you seriously you need to know the difference between women and girls.

• Th
      20th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Whatever these girls or women or whatever need to mind their own business. They reported me to CPS because they saw me pulling my daughter's hair and slapping her across the face. She was crying and they called me to pick her up because she was inconsolable for ten minutes. I found out that they called CPS because when I went to pick her up she was not corperating and slapped her across the face and pulled her hair. THey said they are not on the phone all the time. That they were just recording me so they can show CPS what I did to my daughter and that is why I saw them on the phone to show CPS me disciplining my daughter. They took the daycares side anyway because they are probably friends. Now they are watching me closely.

• Be
      20th of Feb, 2019

@Therisha kimmeI Then they should report you. IF you are like that in public how are you behind closed doors. Have you seen them on the phone before they recorded you beating your daughter?

20th of Feb, 2019

@Therisha kimmeI You are an absolute id70t. You should be reported for neanderthal behavior m. FVK you.

20th of Feb, 2019

What is an insult is that people throw their kids in a room so they can tebow their a$$es away.

20th of Feb, 2019

Haha! We can't call a child's parents if they ate unconsolable for ten minutes!!! Hahaha! We can barely get through when a child is destroying a classroom!

Haha. Up yours.