CRMScam

L

I received a letter stating that they had "good news" to share with me and that I needed to call them at their toll free number. Already assuming that it was a scam but curious anyway I called. The girl was very polite and asked me for my PIN number that was printed on the letter they sent. She said that due to my internet activity (and contests I had entered) I had won a vacation valued at 500-some dollars. She asked me all these questions, some personal like address and phone number and then connected me to her supervisor who asked for my credit card number. The supervisor was very rude when I refused to give my card information and became hostile so I hung up so investigate this site. This is a SCAM!