CRM REWARDS SCAMCRM REWARDS

D

I revieved the letter in the mail saying that they had good news for me. I called them and they told me I had won a trip of my choice and was entered into a $1000000 sweepstakes. Like an idiot i gave them my debit card number because they told me all of this good stuff and that I would only be charged a dollar for shipping of my vacation stay package. I was charged the dollar. I told them I wanted nothing but the vacation package but they told me it came with a free 30 day trial roadside assistance package. I said ok and they told me they would charge me after the 30 days and that I would have to cancel before the end of the 30 days if I did not want to be charged. I have been trying to cancel this for 5 days now with no luck. The customer service desk is always either busy or closed. The operators are worthless as well as the supervisors. Luckily my bank issued me a new card number because of some scam within the bank. CRM has my old card number...I have a new one...i think i'm in the clear now!!! WHAT A HASSLE. CRM IS A SCAM!!!1

Annomous