Cricket Cell Phonebad customer service

P Review updated:

I never in my life experience such poor customer service. I'm not one to just complain about anything, but this is a legitament. I had lost my phone returning back from vacation. My first repsonse was too try and locate it and when I could not find it, I tried calling customer service to put a hold on my phone. Well, calling customer service did not help out much at all. All I received was the run around with the automated system saying they are experiencing a high call volume. I tried this at least for 3 day and got the same result. I went online to retrieve my numbers I had on my phone a service I was paying for. Unbeknownst to me, Cricket expired my information. Frustated and fed up with Cricket, I went to one of the local stores and of course they could not help me either. I had changed my plan before going on vacation which should not have affected my "backup" numbers. The Cricket representative that helped me change my plan and also my backups.

Cricket as this point has given me a ### taste in my mouth and I don't care for their services anymore. I've tried locating their coporate office but having a hard time doing that as well. What kind of operations is this company doing and where do customer get legitamate complaints heard?

Michael

• J
      Aug 14, 2010

I use my cell for an emergency so it is very important that I receive calls. I have alway's had trouble communicating with any rep. They are devious, and are liars, (also a disgrace to the Philipino race). The last straw with these idiots was when I called to discontinue my broadband service. I had this done 3 days prior to making a new payment. Not only did they shut off my internet, they cancelled my cell phone service, and charged me a late fee for their mistake..These people should be investigated for their crooked, lying, magnt. ways.
    What comes aroung goes around.

• M
      Aug 19, 2010

Come join this facebook site. Together we can get our money back. Copy and paste URL Below.