The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cricket Cell Phone — bad customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I never in my life experience such poor customer service. I'm not one to just complain about anything, but this is a legitament. I had lost my phone returning back from vacation. My first repsonse was too try and locate it and when I could not find it, I tried calling customer service to put a hold on my phone. Well, calling customer service did not help out much at all. All I received was the run around with the automated system saying they are experiencing a high call volume. I tried this at least for 3 day and got the same result. I went online to retrieve my numbers I had on my phone a service I was paying for. Unbeknownst to me, Cricket expired my information. Frustated and fed up with Cricket, I went to one of the local stores and of course they could not help me either. I had changed my plan before going on vacation which should not have affected my "backup" numbers. The Cricket representative that helped me change my plan and also my backups.
Cricket as this point has given me a ### taste in my mouth and I don't care for their services anymore. I've tried locating their coporate office but having a hard time doing that as well. What kind of operations is this company doing and where do customer get legitamate complaints heard?
More Cricket Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end!
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks!
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill