Having problems with Credit Report?

Credit Report reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 24, 2007. The latest review unfair charges $39.99 to Credit Card was posted on Aug 25, 2008. Credit Report has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Credit Report has resolved 0 complaints.

Credit Report Customer Service Contacts

ConsumerInfo.com
Attn: Customer Care
PO Box 2390
Allen, TX 75013

India
Be aware that CreditReport.com is not a credit bureau and cannot accept correspondence in regards to credit report disputes, security alerts, or credit report freezes. We are also unable to forward correspondence to the credit bureau.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Credit Report Customer Service. Initial Credit Report complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Credit Report above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Credit Report. Discuss the issues you have had with Credit Report and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Credit Report Complaints & Reviews

CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT — unfair charges $39.99 to Credit Card

On 8/16/08, I used free credit report by Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Each time I filled on-line form I...

CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT — Unauthorized debit withdrawal!

On July 12, 2007, I called to check the balance in my account, when the balance did not match mine, I...

CIC*CE Credit Report Loc:80038Taking money out of my bank account

I have tried for the last two months to cancel my subscription with CIC and every time I try to login they say the account doesn't exist. But they continue to take out $12.95 twice each month without my permission. Please help!!!!

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
    • Vi
      vicious Apr 18, 2009

[protected] is the number I used to cancel. If anyone remembers that cancel AOL call that floated around the internet for a while, the experience was very similar to that. The guy even brought up Chinese hackers (I corrected him on the terminology) to try and persuade me to stay.

• Mo
      Monica Carranza Aug 16, 2008

can you tell me how came I have a charge in my checking account I don't remember doing a charge like this so let me know whats going on

Monica Carranza

Mazy May 23, 2008

How do I cancel my membership?

If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel anytime to discontinue your membership to Triple Advantage Credit Monitoring and stop the monthly billing. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month's paid membership fee. To cancel, please contact Customer Care at [protected].

Marie Garver Nov 14, 2007

I had a membership to this group, until I started getting billed twice and up to three times a month.

I decided to save the information on how to deactivate my account with them.

Here's the info, direct off their VERY well hidden 'how do I cancel my account' FAQ. Note, its not on the regular FAQ (unless that's changed). It doesn't show up until you hit the 'contact us' button all the way at the bottom of the page.

How do I cancel my membership?

This will only work if the charge is listed as CIC*CE Credit.

Hope this helps.

• Av
      Avi Malhotra Sep 18, 2007

Its happening to me to. This company without any authorization from me has been charging me $9.95 since atleast May this year. I just noticed the charge and was surprised.Doing a search on this fraudulent company got me here

Joshua Patrick Sep 12, 2007

They are taking 12.00 a month out of my account and I can not contact them to cancel my card number. If anyone knows how to cancel please help.

• Mi
      Michael Sanders Sep 11, 2007

They are taking $9.95 out of my account every month, and I've never even heard of the company, I don't even know where their website is.

Chris Sep 09, 2007

I'm having the same problem, they said it would be a free credit report and now I see a dollar charged.