Creative Vacation SolutionRental and selling of my timeshare

I received a phone call from Byron Bergeron stating he could rent and sell my timeshare. I gave him $1889.00 to sell it. The end of May 2009, I call him and ask him for a copy of the contract as I didn't remember signing anything. He returned my call and told my husband that I had signed the contract, but never sent me a copy of the contract - which I had requested. He indicated that he would have it sold and we should get our money by the end of week. This was on July 6, 2009, we never received anything in the mail or heard from Byron. On August 7, 2009, I tried calling him but the phone message "said your call is going to a voice message. I left two messages and have try again calling him, but no answer.

What action can be taken to get back my money?

May138 May 05, 2010

I was called back in Oct 2009 to sell my timeshare in Hawaii and as usual, they promised they have a buyer. To make the story short, they said the financing didn't go thru. Now I am out $1800. They have changed their number after 2 months of trying to get hold of them, I finally got hold of someone at the new number, they gave me a story of having problem with the telephone company and they were backlog. My credit card company refused to chargeback my account since they said it has been too long and I am suppose to request a chargeback immediately. Any suggestions?