Creative DynomiteScam

A

I hired Creative Dynomite creativedynomite.com for website graphics. They were late on all deliverables and I had to call constantly to find out when the comps would be finished. I had ad campaigns that were pending and kept having to be pushed back minus the artwork. Eventually, Rashid El Fatal, the owner of creative dynomite, got back to me and said that they were no longer interested in doing our campaign because the hourly rates they agreed to before were not high enough. Since I had not received the work, and since the service was excessively poor, I asked for the deposit back. They told me that the deposit was non-refundable. Wait? Non-refundable, even though they wouldnt do the work because the rate in the signed contract is too low? The deposit was $1000.