Menu
CreationsRewards.net
reviews & complaints

CreationsRewards.net
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
2 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of CreationsRewards.net. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
E
Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CreationsRewards.net - Point balance and blank trivia questions, functionality of the website

The site periodically stops achieving points, the trivia questions fail to be listed on the site. Over the last few years the point balance keeps turning to "0", the point balance disappears. The site continues to work fairly well for a short period of time, then it breaks and the points and functionality seems to disappear. I have noticed that it will not show up in my email account for a period of tome.

Desired outcome: The site needs to re-establish the point balances that have disappered over time. As well as, ensuring that the functionality of the site is improved.

Hide full review
A
4:17 pm
Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CreationsRewards.net - survey site will not answer my question and communicate with me

At the beginning of May 2019, I noticed the points I accumulated with Creations Rewards were gone from my account. I have been a member for years, and I understand that my account was inactive for a period of time, but I wanted to know if there was any way I could get my points back, and if not, so be it. I have sent numerous inquiries (through the website and Facebook messenger) about this and no one had the decency to at least tell me there is no way to get my points back. I feel this is inappropriate and disrespectful since I have been taking surveys for years, I take them seriously, and other survey sites will at least give me a helpful answer. I was assuming (best case scenario) my points would be returned if I resumed taking surveys on a regular basis with this site. Now I'm thinking even if they gave me my points back, with this track record, I wouldn't see any incentive at all for cashing in points.

Hide full review