CreationsRewards.net Logo

CreationsRewards.net

Having problems with CreationsRewards.net?

CreationsRewards.net reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2019. The latest review Point balance and blank trivia questions, functionality of the website was posted on May 4, 2021. CreationsRewards.net has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews. CreationsRewards.net has resolved 0 complaints.

CreationsRewards.net Customer Service Contacts

116 S 19th Ave.
Manville, New Jersey
United States - 08835-1634

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CreationsRewards.net Customer Service. Initial CreationsRewards.net complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CreationsRewards.net above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CreationsRewards.net. Discuss the issues you have had with CreationsRewards.net and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CreationsRewards.net Complaints & Reviews

CreationsRewards.netPoint balance and blank trivia questions, functionality of the website

The site periodically stops achieving points, the trivia questions fail to be listed on the site. Over the last few years the point balance keeps turning to "0", the point balance disappears. The site continues to work fairly well for a short period of time, then it breaks and the points and functionality seems to disappear. I have noticed that it will not show up in my email account for a period of tome.

• CreationsRewards.net's response · May 05, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Sometimes, trivia is not available. We're working to add more questions in over the next several days.

In regards to your point balance becoming "0", this is due to only completing trivia, or point offers inside the "win" section of our site. These particular transactions do not count toward keeping an active account per our Terms of Service. We recommend you complete non-trivia offers, such as taking a survey, at least once every 6 months to prevent this from occurring in the future. Most of our members earn points from Daily Surveys, which is the best and fastest way to earn rewards.

CreationsRewards.netsurvey site will not answer my question and communicate with me

At the beginning of May 2019, I noticed the points I accumulated with Creations Rewards were gone from my account. I have been a member for years, and I understand that my account was inactive for a period of time, but I wanted to know if there was any way I could get my points back, and if not, so be it. I have sent numerous inquiries (through the website and Facebook messenger) about this and no one had the decency to at least tell me there is no way to get my points back. I feel this is inappropriate and disrespectful since I have been taking surveys for years, I take them seriously, and other survey sites will at least give me a helpful answer. I was assuming (best case scenario) my points would be returned if I resumed taking surveys on a regular basis with this site. Now I'm thinking even if they gave me my points back, with this track record, I wouldn't see any incentive at all for cashing in points.

• CreationsRewards.net's response · May 05, 2021

Points are only reset to 0 if your account is not considered active.

This is due to only completing trivia, or point offers inside the "win" section of our site. These particular transactions do not count toward keeping an active account per our Terms of Service.