Creation Watchesproduct was declared to violate copyrights by the german customs - creation watches still charges me partially

Order Number: [protected]
March 2013

First of all - do not even think about buying a watch there. I made this mistake in March 2016. I ordered a watch that was labeled Tissot for my brother as a present. The cost was 353€ (shipping included). When I first got a message with the shipping code and saw that is was coming from Singapore I was already not happy. 1 week later I received a message from the German customs that they decided to destroy the watch due to violation of copy rights. I contacted creationwatches.com right away and demanded my money back. U will get 20 different answers from 20 different person all not knowing what the others have told you. So there is no chance to count on customer service here. I do not know how they managed to get the watch out of German customs but 2 weeks later it was delivered to my apartment. I refused to take it. If I would have taken it I would have to pay about 100€ custom fees (import from China). I think even this a lot of people do not recognize when they buy a watch there. But my main reason was that I can not sure that is it an original watch after the letter by the German customs (I am more than happy to share it to anyone who is interested). Creationwatches warned me not to take it and said that they will charge me for import customs and the total shipping costs (both directions). I got my partial refund a few days ago and now the entire matter is within my lawyer. I will suit creationwatches for this and I hope I prevent other potential customers from making the same mistake. I even informed creationwatches that I am going to broadcast their procedures if the do not refund my money completely. It is sad how less they care... But anyway I hope I can safe you guys some monetary losses.

Keep in mind that the watches are not even that much cheaper if you add the import taxes! And then still nobody can be sure if it is an original watch.

RESOLVED

• Creation Watches's response · Dec 25, 2016

We are really sorry for inconvenience but customs charges or import taxes are imposed by the customs of your country for importing the goods from other countries. They are usually the same as Sales Tax or VAT in your country + brokerage fees. Since you buy outside the country you do not pay us the Sales Tax or VAT, however when the goods reach your country the customs might apply this tax on the package. The shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties or taxes are always the responsibility of the buyer. This is clearly mentioned in our Terms and Conditions, shipping information page and also in the FAQ on our website.