Crazydeals.com — electric scooter
Bought the electric scooter over a month ago, only email I've received said it would be there in a few days, that was over a week and a half ago, every time I send an email, nobody responds. I'm starting to think this is fraudulent. There is no tracking info, no telephone, and no address. Again Boone responds to my emails. I really would like to know soon. It was a birthday gift.
More Crazydeals.com Complaints & Reviews
- Crazydeals.ae - wow deals
- Crazydeals.com.au - this site is as close as a scam as you can get
- Crazydeals.ae - fraud selling resealed used / refurbished products
- Crazydeals.com - horrible scam!
- Crazydeals.com - duplicate product and lack of customer care
- Crazydeals.com - kept my payment for a week and then cancelled the deal
- Crazydeals.com - 0554843423
- Crazydeals.ae - lg washer after service - terribly poor response and no customer care
- Crazydeals.com - scooter
- Crazydeals.com - warranty and import fraud