CRANKTECHCrankTech, Pump It, Creatine

T

I am looking for way good supplements. It feels like some companies are making you spend all this money just to find that the product may not fit you. I cannot afford to keep buying products don't work for me. Has anyone heard of this CrankTech? My buddy got a sample at his college and I want to look at getting a sample.

• Ho
    holmatlast May 03, 2010

Creatine hydrates your muscles helping tears heal faster. And with that it increases the size of your muscles . I looked at that crank tech web site it looks pretty legit thank for putting that link up there

• Sm
    Smallman Apr 07, 2010

In what way does Creatine enhance muscle gain?

• Sh
    Shane Martinez Apr 06, 2010

i'm trying to loose weight and build muscle.

• Ti
    Tigerhunter Apr 06, 2010

I like creatine, been using it for quite some time!

• Ho
    Howie Stewart Apr 06, 2010

Are most of you trying to loose weight or build muscle?

josh reese Apr 06, 2010

creatine is benificial, it helps the body hydrate muscle so that they can grow

JockStock Apr 06, 2010

Dude I wish I can get my hands on a good product to help me build muscles.

• Jj
    jjmartinezz Apr 06, 2010

Hey, what does creatine do?

matt stevens Apr 06, 2010

Is it a newer product?

• Nepic Apr 06, 2010

I agree the only way you can know if a product works for you is to
    try it, especially health supplements.

Jamsession Apr 05, 2010

Oh yeah!! I remember trying a similar product with that had Nitric Oxide. It wasn't that good but if you say that cranktech is worth while I might have to check it out.

• Dr
    dr.funk Apr 05, 2010

Yeah I have a little bit about cranktech. It works with Nitric Oxide correct? I think there website might be cranktech.com hope that works for you.

• Chris Nerdy Apr 05, 2010

It just makes sense to try a health supplements out before you buy it.