CRAIG SHARLOCKSAFE TRUST FINANCIAL

I HAVE BEEN SENDING $1200 A MONTH TO LIFEGUARD FINANCIAL WHO NOW CALLS THEMSELVES SAFE TRUST FINANCIAL. THEY HAVE TAKEN $4800 FFROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW WILL NOT ANSWER MY CALLS. ALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANIES ARE NOW CALLING ME, AND KNOWONE WILL HELP ME FROM EITHER COMPANY. SO I CALLED THE GUY WHO SOLD ME THIS SCAM, CRAIG SCHARLOCK. HE TOLD ME THAT I WOULD BE REPRESENTED BY AN ATTORNEY AND THAT THEY WOULD NOTIFY MY CREDITORS. THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING BUT STEAL MY HARD EARNED MONEY. NOW I AM BEING SUED BY EACH CREDITOR AND NOW CRAIG WILL NOT EVEN TAKE MY CALLS. EVERYTIME I CALL HE TRANSFERS ME TO SOME GIRL DESAREE WHO KNOWS NOTHING.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, AND I AM NOW IN CONTACT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND COME TO FIND OUT THIS COMPANY IS BEING INVESTIGATED.
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK JUST VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE, AND FILE A COMPALINT LIKE I DID.

I HOPE THIS COMPANY GETS SHUT DOWN !!!

James Mc Jan 13, 2010

I have used this company to handle my debts and of the 168k I possessed in Debt The have settled all but 4 accounts and I have been in the program for 18 months...They have helped me and my family considerably!! More importantly I know financial institutions who previously told me that they were not contacted, because they had hoped by scaring me into believing the company was going to take off with my money, but 3 of those account were ones that were settled within a 6 month period!! This consumer was obviously misled by his creditors and niether did he state what his total amount of debt enrolled was nor the length of the program he chose. The more aggressive a consumer can be with the program the quicker funds will be available to settle with the creditors!! We did not create this debt overnight and we can't expect to be relieved of this debt overnight!!

James M.
    Michigan

• So
    socchick Feb 07, 2011

Hahahahaha ohh "James M" from Michigan, you make me laugh out loud. You actually think people believe you're an actual satisfied customer, and that is hilarious. Your operation has SCAM written all over it.

My favorite part:
    "The more aggressive a consumer can be with the program the quicker funds will be available to settle with the creditors!!"

HAHAHA! Oh please, my appendix is about to burst from the laughter!

• Cp
    cpenick Mar 18, 2011

@ socchick I agree with you! SCAM!!! Was wondering after you contacted the Att. Gerneral did you get your money back. I am into that company for over $6000.00