Craftive.comI cannot even administer my own website.

J

Craftive.com said they would advertise and build my website to help me earn extra money but they haven't called me back or responded to me once the website was finalized. I cannot even administer my own website.

• Em
    Emma William Apr 25, 2016

Infinity logo design is back in operation and completing the un delivered orders.
    Please feel free to email to us [email protected]

• Infinity Logo Design Nov 10, 2015

Craftive is back with a new management and renamed to infinity logo design
    email us all your pending and new orders at
    [email protected]

sarahmclaren321 Oct 05, 2015

Searching around for how to get my money back from Craftive and read yours.
    They all are creeps working there. Thought if this can be helpful to you as well as after these folks i tried another company www.msglobalinc.net and you can add them on skype (ms.global.inc) These guys really took me off from the condition i was in after doing alot of investment. I dont know if you give these guys any link of the test server or the domain, so these are capable to recover the data from there and modify and completed the project with real effectiveness. I dont know how!
    My project is jott.com that these MS Global folks did for me!
    The guy who helped me was Josh. You can ask for him
    The best way that they communicate is Skype as always online ms.global.inc

• Sm
    smart device repairs 911 Jul 06, 2015

wish I would of read this before I paid the for a logo design I have had good luck with this company until now I have paid for a logo design and have not hear nothing fro anyone nothing works on there website but to accept your money I hope all I read from here its not a scam but surely sounds and smells like one

• Je
    JezzaG May 26, 2015

Paid for a service and now crickets!.

DON'T do it to yourself. I paid for a service and now I can't get hold of them. Don't let the prices fool you. If you get nothing - and I do mean NOTHING - might as well throw your money into the garbage. Tel Numbers on their web don't work, emails aren't responded to, chat window gets no response . . . I just don't know where to go from here other than the BBB. I don't even think the BBB can do anything as it would appear these guys are oversees. Wish I had read reviews before I went ahead with them. Lesson learned at a cost.

• Ty
    Tyler Creighton May 06, 2014

As they were linking "examples" in the chat window, Norton blocked the Trojan they tried to install.

• Je
    jennifer134 Feb 28, 2014

Craftive created a draft of the desired website. I was shocked at how dreadful it was. It literally looked as though someone had thrown it together. Anyway, I made my views clear and they are supposed to set up a meeting with the designers. If the second attempt is no better I will cancel the project. I suppose you get what you pay for.

• Cu
    Custom One Aug 04, 2013

I am currently going through the same issues with them. As part of my package they agreed to do my you tube channel design, which only amounted to them creating a banner from the logo artwork sent to them (I could have done that!). They then advised me that the artwork was ready to download. Once downloaded, I found that the supposed artwork was little more than a screenshot of said you tube channel, and when I approached a Craftive rep they told me it was my responsibility to resize / edit and upload this psd file!!?? Albeit that Youtube do not accept psd files anyway!
    All in all they are slow, rude and all round rubbish at what they do!

DO NOT USE THEM!