Having problems with Craftive.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Craftive.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Craftive.com — Big time scammers non legit !

I used there services for web design and development on july - 2013, big mistake! There services is horrible!...

Craftive / Web DesignNot a finish product

I called this company about 5 months ago and talk to them about building a website for me. For a business and they agreed with me and a couple others if I pay upfront I can get this Type of website, I had the money and I said ok trying to trust a company that I have never met before was very hard but they advise that they will have it done with in 6 weeks an ecommerce website, So as of today 8/13/2014 I still have not gotten a website built and I am losing money on merchandise that I have purchased. I have now decided I want my money back so I can go somewhere else locally that will do this professionally with out any hassle or issues, Now I am seeing all these bad reviews and said what have I got myself into. I have already contact Better Business Bureau and will be contacting my attorney and also my bank to work and get me back my 1500.00. This Company is a Scam!! Business owners be ware of this company They are a RIP OFF!!!

Craftive.com — I cannot even administer my own website.

Craftive.com said they would advertise and build my website to help me earn extra money but they haven't...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices