Cradleheights.cominvestments

V

Duping my investment at cradleheights.com fund transfer intercepted by internationsbank.com asking money every time to release my funds.

Internations bank - internationsbank.com is holding my funds 250000$ which was to be transferred by cradleheights.com.They are both creating scenarios for me everyday with a demurrage of 1000$ everyday. They have also charged me 50000$ to transfer my funds and I am sure they are into a big time fraud. I have details of bank acs in China and hong Kong where the funds have been transferred.
I want strict action on them and have to create a scam alert for their websites