CPNHeadquarters.comToll Free Number

I have no complaints about the products. Actually the information I got was amazing and well worth the price but, I had some trouble understanding how to fill out some of the forms I was directed to online and when I contacted their 800 number it took days for them to call me back and when they did I missed the call. I finally got help through email and was able to finally get a second credit file. Why bother putting an 800 number on your site if your never available!!!
I have to say I would still buy the products and recommend them, especially for the price, but don't bother calling just email if you need help like I did.