CPIpay.com/wealthsysunauthorized money taken from my visa

I just checked my visa statment online and I found this CPIpay.com/Wealthsys [protected]
AMT 47.00 UNITED STATES DOLLAR .
I have never heard of these people and know I have never paid them anything.
The biggest question is whats going to be done about this they obviously have my information which can and will be changed but how do I get the money back that was stollen from me ???

• Wa
    waldavis Jul 17, 2009

I checked my visa card statement online & found I had been charged/billed AUS$59.13 by CPIpay.com without my authorisation. How do I address this & recover my money.

• Gl
    Gloria Anzaldúa Aug 02, 2009

"CPIpay.com" is the customer service site for Commercepayice.com, who is a payment processor for digital products. If you did not order anything with your credit card, someone else did. A company will not charge your credit card just because they found the number somewhere. Somebody obviously and fraudulently used your card. The only thing you have to do to get your money back is to go to your bank or credit card company and report the charge as an "unauthorized charge" and they will promptly remove it. They will investigate and you don't have to do anything else. Now, if you suspect that somebody may have stolen your credit card number, then they can cancel that card and issue a new one. One word of advise before you proceed to do anything. First of all, check if someone in your household used your credit card without your permission to order a digital product because once you report the unauthorized charge to the bank or credit card company, they will investigate and will press criminal charges to the person that DID use your card, even if that person is your spouse, sibling, parent or child.

Mad about CPIPlay.com Aug 11, 2009

The same thing happened to my husband and I. We noticed this charge for $47.00 to first pop up on 7-17-09 and I pulled up CPIPAY.COM and the website did not exist and cpipay.com charged us again the $47.00 on 8-10-09. I called the bank and they found more charges with these bogus charges. I just happened to pull up this cpiplay.com and now all of a sudden there is an explanation that this is a fraud protection site????? This is just a warning to people out there about this scheme that is taking place and looking online, it has happened to several people already. Just wanted it to be known that it happened to another person.

• Me
    Meatball Aug 28, 2009

I live in the UK and noticed on my statement that both this month and last month "CPIpay.com" has taken £28 out last month with an overseas £1 charge and £30 last month with the same charge. I didn't notice last months transaction because I haven't been using my account much recently. This is obviously a widespread problem as I have never heard of this company and I wasn't using my account at the time!
    I'm just glad my bank are sorting it out because they are sending me forms to complete, in the meantime this could happen again! This is really annoying as this is the second time I have been a victim of fraud

• Di
    DianeMurphy Sep 10, 2009

Taking money illegally from my personal bank account that I need to be refunded.

• Dl
    D.L.WELCH Sep 23, 2009

...THESE RAT ### ARE DOING THE SAME ### TO ME NOW!!!, THREE TIMES ###ING NOW I'M MAD AS ###!!!

• Dl
    D.L.WELCH Sep 23, 2009

THESE ###S ARE DOING IT TO ME TOO!!!

• Pa
    Paul3D Sep 29, 2009

I live in the UK and I have no idea who these people are or what they do. You've been brought to my attention from my bank that they have been withdrawing money for five or six months now, and as a disabled single parent I am deeply disgusted that this is allowed to happen. The people behind this should go to prison like any other criminal, robber, or mugger. My bank is in the process of doing some investigation work, but IM still sickend by the fact that this can happen in this day and age...