Cox Communications — equipment and service
Cox Communications placed my alleged account with Credit Protection Association, LP as follows:
Original amount due : $1123.95 (equipment valued at $550, 00)
Balance past due: $1182.08
Statement date: June 13, 2016
Installation date: December 2018 (provided by cox collection dept., [protected])
Disconnected date: March 07.2019
Address:7450 S Eastern ave, Apt. 2033 LV NV 89123
Upon my verification with Cox collection department I have been cleared and do not owe them any thing as per transaction approval code 027115.
I never live at 7450 S. Eastern ave. apt. 2033 because during the dated indicated 12/2018 I was still living at 4375 Boulder Hwy unit 183 LV NV 89121 and had been living at the said address since August 2017 up to the present.
My drivers license no. is [protected] where you can check place where I had live. If you still need more information just inform me by letter or email.
I am kindly requesting to be cleared from this erroneous obligation, somebody was using my personal information to be able to get Cox services. Thank you.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate 
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire 
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months