Cox Communicationsbilling and customer service

Just realized I have been charged since August for DVR service I never ordered. Cancelled those services log time ago Nov 2014. Theft and deception. I have made many, many payment arrangements and have been shut off anyway. April 2 Man assured me I would not get shut off see payment arrangement for Monday Shut me off that night. Not the first time not the 10th.. I have had many reactivation fees taken off over the years. too many. Even after being reassured it would not happen. I have to borrow money to get my service back and they screw up my finances. I want credit for the DVR charges. I have been a customer for 10 yrs.

Sarah Gregson Jul 28, 2016

I want to thank Andrew Telles and Andrew Pace for doing stellar work on the complicated install they did for us at 4641 N. 42nd Place, Phoenix, Arizona 85018. Their communication skills, technical expertise, and ability to be responsive to our concerns on a 60 year old house in the Arcadia area was beyond first rate. I want to thank Cox communication for outstanding customer service.