Courts Singaporecourts aircon repair

Dear Courts Customer Service,

Issues has resurface back with my aircon. This time round, all 4 FCU is not working. When switched on, the Economy green light is flashing at a fast pace, the Operation green light is flashing at a slower pace and the Timer red light is also flashing, all together at the same time. There is still air blowing out from all the units, but the air blow is very mild almost non existent.

As usual, I contacted Courts Aircon Repair department earlier and the earliest date they can arrange is on next Tuesday (8 Oct 19). I've already asked for the earliest slot available and they said that 8 Oct 19 is the earliest slot available and they will slot in my appointment if there is availability within this week. They will call me back in 2 days time to confirm the appointment. Honestly, I find that the way your aircon repair department arrange appointments is out of the norm.

Anyway I'm at work and I don't really wish to express my dismay after hearing that I needed to wait for a week (as I expected they could arrange an appointment within this week) so I just obliged for the appointment to be set on 8 Oct 19 at 4pm, and really hope that there will be an earlier slot than 8 Oct 19.

So I am writing in to you requesting for your assistance to monitor this issue as well as I do not want history to repeat itself.

Courts Singapore
Courts Singapore

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

Thank you for contacting Us again.

We managed to retrieved your records with us and we would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Allow us to get in touch with the department incharge to investigate this further and we will monitor this issue until it gets resolved again.

Please bear with us while we check and do keep your line open for our team's call.

• Updated by Shah Idah, Oct 01, 2019

Dear Arlene,

Thank you for your reply.
    Looking forward to your team's call.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

We trust that our team had contacted you in regards to the aircon service appointment.
    Rest assured that we will assist you on this issue until it gets resolved.

We look forward to the resolution of this matter soonest.

• Updated by Shah Idah, Oct 03, 2019

Dear Arlene,

The technician informed that the PCB has malfunction and needs to be replaced again. They will inform the aircon repair department to place order and revert back within 2 to 7 days. Do take note that there was no copy of service report being given to us.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 04, 2019

Good day to you.

We truly appreciate your feedback, we do note on the parts that needs to be replaced on the aircon, rest assured that we will closely monitor this with the department incharge.

We will get the team to furnish the copy of service report and let you sign, we sincerely apologise if the team missed out to bring onsite.

• Updated by Shah Idah, Oct 05, 2019

Dear Arlene,

Any idea around what is the ETA?
    We did sign a service report but they did not pass a copy to us.

Regards,

• Updated by Shah Idah, Oct 07, 2019

Dear Arlene,

Just to keep you in the loop.
    The aircon repair department have called me yesterday (7 Oct 19) and have arranged the rectification works to be carried out on this Thursday, 10 Oct 19. She mentioned that time of appointment can only be confirmed when they call me back on 9 Oct 19. Another out of the norm method here. I mean, we are all working in my household and the last appointment time is 5pm, so without a doubt we do have to take leave or time off from work, am I right? We do have bosses that we need to inform and for us families with young kids, we have to do necessary logistics arrangements on our end too. Confirming time of appointment 1 day prior to the actual appointment date is quite late, 2 days would be just nice especially for urgent repair works as getting the aircon to function again is more critical than normal aircon servicing works.

I really don't wish to comment further coz it is just tiring thinking about it. I just want this issue to resolve fast and not to have it re-occur again.

I do hope that the aircon repair department take all of these feedbacks to further improve their basic service standards. So far, I can only commend on one thing that they have improved which is they've managed to follow-up promptly with updates instead of having me to call them first. Kudos to that and please continue improving.

As for Courts Customer Service Department, you guys are great! Very efficient, helpful and sincere. Keep up the great work!

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

As we have discussed, we have bring forward the date to replace the parts on your Aircon.

Appointment has now been arranged to 9th October 2019.

Kindly keep your line open for our team's call to ensure that someone will accommodate our team.

We look forward for the resolution of this issue soonest.

• Updated by Shah Idah, Oct 09, 2019

Dear Arlene,

The technician came and has rectified the issue. Have asked for a copy of the service report but the technician mentioned that they don't have a copy to pass to me. So I took a photo of the report instead which I've attached here for your reference. Currently, all the aircon units is in working condition, hopefully the issue does not re-surface again.

Thank you so much for all your help especially for monitoring this issue closely and for expediting the appointment dates. It was beyond my expectation. Truly appreciate it!

courts aircon repair
  • Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It is our pleasure to assist you on this issue. We will ensure to inform our relevant department. As for the service report will send the signed copy to you via email.

Do feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance and we will assist you accordingly. We look towards to your continuous support with Courts.

We wish you and your Family a good weekend ahead.

Sh