Courts Mammoth SerembanBAD SERVICE AND CRAZY MANAGEMENT

I have purchased few goods from Seremban Courts on 12/7/09 ((sofa set-3+2), single seater sofa, coffee table, vacuum cleaner) worth more than RM2K. I paid full amount on the same day. Since the vacuum cleaner was small, we brought it back myself. The others were supposed to be delivered to our home by Courts (of course we paid for the delivery charges). The salesperson agreed to deliver the goods in not more than 10days. I waited and waited no goods were delivered to me. I started making calls and sms the salesperson as it was more than 10 days. The salesperson was reluctant to answer most of my calls. At the point that he answers, the promise was that he will check and get back to me at the soonest. But, no result of any goods delivery. I then called Courts Seremban and made a complaint. To my surprise, the answer that I received from another salesperson is that he could not check on my invoice as he is afraid of my salesperson and refuse to help me as well. This really had brought my nerves boiling. I then continued to make very very frequent calls to my salesperson and I managed to get my (sofa set-3+2) on 1/8/09 and more calls were needed to get the single seater sofa on 8/8/09. I had called and called as there was no news on my coffee table. I called the assistant manager of Courts on 5/9/09 and complaint. According to him, the coffee table is not in stock and offered to give me the showroom set which is dented. I refused and walked into the outlet again to check on other coffee table. My salesperson spoke to me and we told him that we wanted to change to another set. To my drastic shock, his respond was me to wait as he has another customer and he informed the assistant manager. I was waiting with my family to almost 15 minutes but neither the salesman nor the assistant manager came out from the room to assist. I then walked in straight to the assistant manager's room and scolded him as he pretended he was not aware I was there. He then managed to somehow talk to us and the only compensation I got was only a free steam iron box worth of RM79 . We paid extra RM70 for the new coffee table that we ordered. The assistant manager promised me that he will definately deliver the goods today(6/9/09) but till now I have not received it yet as usual. How can a company which I thought well established is treating a customer like this? For the 2 months wait, the compensation is only an iron box. How bout my telco charges on the frequent calls and sms? How about my travelling charges and time? (40 minutes from my home). I AM CERTAINLY NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. I HAVE STILL NOT GET MY GOODS TILL DATE. THIS IS CRAZY!!!

• Sh
    Shuk Jun 11, 2010

Happened to me at Courts Mammoth Setapak.. they said that is the HQ.. but lousy after sales service.. they are good at collecting money..even using the service of debt collector (when they called, always using private number).. at all times, the bill collector was so rude to me... then after that I didn't answer any of their calls.. being late for 2-3 days, they called me almost everyday.. now my outstanding balance just rm300++ but they still called and called me seems like I'm owing them thousands of ringgit...damn Courts Mammoth!

• Sh
    shamsiah Oct 10, 2013

Hello Everybody,

It is true the Court Mamoth staff are not friendly, lack of knowledge when comes to demostrate the electrical items, no coooperation, lazy and rude as well. Don't visit them

Norhisham Bin Hj Jailani Apr 07, 2015

Good day,
    Just to highligt the unsatisfied with the service contact number,
    i have problem with my Samsung aircord but i already went to the branch Seremban 04/04/2015 but the information i got to contact with the number given [protected], i try many time contact but no body pick up the cll.
    My Samsung aircord just 10 month bought at court mamourt but it is not cold .Please any body can assist me.
    Norhisham [protected]. or [protected]