Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mydebt collection

V Nov 29, 2018

Hi,

my name is vikenes, I'm sending this email due to some clarification and disappointment service from courts. Previously my father has been bought some IT products under courts and 1 of the product has been took back from the courts company due to payment issue. After few years later now there is frequent calls from 03-[protected]/[protected] say that calling from courts if not able to pay the payment immediately will take action such as arrest warrant or court letter. I need to know that the product that has been purchase has been taken from the courts company then why still my father need to pay? what is the payment you trying to collect from us? My father is sick person and keep on receiving those call make him stressed to make the payment and he too blindly paying. If one month he is not able to pay means wants to get arrest warrant. Is this the way you treat your customer. May you can reduce the month installment payment to make my father to pay the outstanding which there is no any products purchased.

I also need clear calculation and explanation for his account which he needs to pay and why he has to pay for it without having the things with him. The account number will be [protected] under the name M.Kunalan.

Kindly please reply to my enquiry. tq

RESOLVED

• Courts Malaysia's response · Nov 29, 2018

Dear Ms./Mr. Vikenes,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the inconvenience caused that has happened to you.

Pertaining to the issue highlighted, we already escalate to our Credit Control Department (Salvage) for their further investigation on this. You will be contacted by them and at the same time we will update to you once receive feedback from them.

Once again, we apologies for the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience.

As for reference purpose, kindly keep this Reference Number : 006865

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

To help us service you better in the future, we’d love to hear about your experience with our support team. Please click the link given http://bit.ly/courtsfeedback to participate with the survey. We appreciate your time and we value your feedback.

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Regards,

Mugina Muniandy

Customer Service Executive

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur