The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — debt collection
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
my name is vikenes, I'm sending this email due to some clarification and disappointment service from courts. Previously my father has been bought some IT products under courts and 1 of the product has been took back from the courts company due to payment issue. After few years later now there is frequent calls from 03-[protected]/[protected] say that calling from courts if not able to pay the payment immediately will take action such as arrest warrant or court letter. I need to know that the product that has been purchase has been taken from the courts company then why still my father need to pay? what is the payment you trying to collect from us? My father is sick person and keep on receiving those call make him stressed to make the payment and he too blindly paying. If one month he is not able to pay means wants to get arrest warrant. Is this the way you treat your customer. May you can reduce the month installment payment to make my father to pay the outstanding which there is no any products purchased.
I also need clear calculation and explanation for his account which he needs to pay and why he has to pay for it without having the things with him. The account number will be [protected] under the name M.Kunalan.
Kindly please reply to my enquiry. tq
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Mammoth - cheating
- Courts Mammoth - bad manners of the debt collector
- Courts Mammoth - bad customer service
- Courts Mammoth - full settlement of pending payment act no 816002931981
- Courts Mammoth - lousy services
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - received call from hq kl staff very rude
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - rude debt collector
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - Debts collector courts mammoth too much
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - complaint about your collector debt
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - yr collection service