Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my / sabrina bedroom set

Hi,

My name is Kin Honn.

May I know the progress of my case number : 36854? I have been calling the customer service for weeks, and they kept giving the same answer, "They are still waiting for the replacement parts and will give me a call next week."

I have been waiting for weeks, but still no call from them.

Please kindly response. Kindly provide a clear date of when the parts shall arrive.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kin Honn

• Dear Mr. Kin Honn,

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the inconvenience caused.

With regards to above concern, we have forwarded to our Case Management Team to check further on the replacement part status. We will update you once received feedback from their end.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

• Dear Mr. Kin Honn,

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the delay in replying your complaint.

With regards to above concern, our Case Management Team have contacted you on 03rd September 2019 and you have requested for service on 12 September 2019 between 10 am to 12 pm. Our transporter will contact you once again on the appointed date.

• Dear Mr. Kin Honn,

With regards to above concern, our Case Management Team have contacted you on 03rd September 2019 and you have requested for service on 12 September 2019 between 10 am to 12 pm. Our team will check with service team regarding this issue.

Regards,

Miji Ahmad

Customer Service Executive

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
    D +[protected]
    Toll Free : [protected]
    www.courts.com.my

Ki
Aug 29, 2019

Comments

• Pa
      Sep 12, 2019

On 2 September, I received a call for making an appointment for delivery of the replacement parts on 12 September. at 10 am.

On 12 September, I waited from 10 am till 1 pm, but no one showed up. I called the customer service hotline, and they promised to get the warehouse department to revert my call. Unfortunately, no one called me after that.

I purposely took a day off my work on 12 September to settle this issue. Now, one day of my annual leave seems wasted but no progress is made. :-(