Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myreplacement of foc pack

I've made a complain( Report Number:SRV00040370) on the FOC pack 2-3 weeks ago. Everything was smoothly done. I received an email from the customer service on 20th Sept 2019 that Mr Mahen from the Case Team had settled everything and the warehouse team will sent the new FOC Pack by LAST WEEK to ipoh outlet and I can collect it by last week. UNTIL TODAY I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL OR CALLS REGARDING THE PACK. I DID CALLED UP LAST WEEK TO FOLLOW UP THE CASE BUT NO ONE GIVE ME ANY EXACT ANSWER. I REQUEST MR MAHEN TO CONTACT ME FOR FOLLOW UP BUT NO RESPONSE WAS GIVEN!!! I CALLED AGAIN TODAY IT SEEMS THAT MR MAHEN TRIES TO PALM OFF HIS RESPONSIBILITY BY BLAMING THE SUPPLIER!!!

• Dear Ms./Mrs. Chan Wan Kei,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the inconvenience caused.

With regards to your concern, we already escalated to Case Management Team for their further checking on this. You will be contacted by them directly to update on your complaint.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Please keep this inquiry no 46854 for reference.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

To help us service you better in the future, we’d love to hear about your experience with our support team. Please click the link given http://bit.ly/courtsfeedback to participate with the survey. We appreciate your time and we value your feedback.

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Regards,

Mugina Muniandy

Team Leader, Customer Service

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur