Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mycomplaint bad attitude staff debt collector

Wi Sep 30, 2019

I would like to make a complaint about a collector's staff member named Ashraf (branch office) who was rude and uncivilized when he contacted me asking for an immediate payment which ended the conversation with the word "Puki Mak" coming out of Ashraff's last conversation. Is this the attitude of the Court Mammort staff to follow? Please take appropriate action to protect the good name of the Court mammourt..If there is an employee like this who would bring down the name of the mammoth court ... Below is court mamoth contact number calling..Thank you.

Calling from 01112065418 Court Mammoth Contact Number (Asraf)

• Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for emailing Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the inconvenience caused.

However, in order for us to proceed further, appreciate if you could provide us with Courts Account number or your IC number as we are unable to trace any record with the details provided in your email below.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Regards,

Mugina Muniandy

Team Leader, Customer Service

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur