Courts Fiji Lts, Ba , Fiji IslandsI have received text message that my mobile number has won $110,000.00

I have received text mesage on my mobile that i have won $110.000.00. I was asked to conteact on this e-mail address. Pls clarify.

• Ji
    jillian patel Aug 16, 2011

I would like to file a compliant . But I fist need address and mailing address to lodge the compliant to BA police station. and the name who I should send the compliant /file the compliant with. The defendant lives in suva. please send me the info via email [email protected]
    thanks
    jill

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices