Country Club Hospitality & Holidayspromises not fulfilled and irresponsible behavior after payment

S May 28, 2019

Dear Country Club Team,

I was having very good impression on your club by seeing the Advertisement holding on the way to airport in Hyderabad and Bangalore. All got spoiled by joining your club as I faced worst experience ever.

Let me come to the point,

Myself Shaik Mujeebur Rehaman from India currently residing in Riyadh. One fine day I got a call from your Country club office Riyadh, saying that there is a promotion going on and there is an event happening today(Dated 26-04-2019) at Murabba and your will be given with multiple gifts ( 150 SAR LULU coupons, dinner set and a holiday voucher) and they also told that this will be given to only families. I was excited and went with family and we reached around 8:30PM as they told it was 30 - 45 mins event.

We were welcomed nicely and took us to a hall where the music was like in Hell. One guy called "Salman" started the session with all boring questions and in between the manager will come show a glimpse of his face and go. His name was Mr. Ashish. They took almost 2 hrs and the explained about holidays, what all the event that will happen all around the world in country club. Until then it was good. Finally the moment came to sell the packages.

Again manager Mr. Ashish came and told today only some offer is going and company is giving you the membership at very less price started from 32, 000 SAR ( Appr 600, 000 INR) and I said no as I have some other commitments. As soon as the manager heard this word from me Ashish's face got changed and with anger he has informed his subordinate to handover the gift and let them go. I felt bad seeing his behavior. Later Mr. Salman started saying what you didn't like about our offer and all. Today you are the only one who is going with out buying membership.

Literally they were forcing everyone who has come there. Music was so high that one family should not listen what others are discussing. Seems like it's well planned trap. Later Ashish told me

"Sir, You trust me this is the best offer I'm giving you for 8000 SAR( 152, 000 INR) which you cannot get if you miss it "- some house wife offer and somehow managed to trap me. I told them give me some time let me read about it google it and then will decide. They said even if you go out and comeback ask for same offer we will not be able to give you was the response from Mr. Ashish and Mr. Salman.

By seeing their burnt and crying faces and I thought let us give a try.

I said I cannot pay full 8000 and I can pay partial which was 3200 SAR from my credit card at 11:30 PM. They told that this is for 3 years if you don't like you can cancel it.

Things they promised and never fulfilled:

1. As soon as we have done the payment they asked me to sign a document which they didn't even allow me to read it and asked us to sign it. Till now we haven't got welcome email nor any such email from country club that we are member of this club. Till now I'm having doubt that I'm a member or not.

2. Membership cards will be given in 15 days its 3rd week till now no update. now Mr. Ashish saying he told 45 days.

3. Mr. Ashish also told me that there is an option to rent any of the function hall if we don't have any functions or events in a particular year. I requested many times about those details till now no update.

4. Many more were told and I have a copy of the sheet that they explained me and wasted my money and time for hours together.

5. Even the gifts that they have mentioned were fake. They gave a 5 SAR pudding set (So called Dinnet set) and no LULU coupons nothing.

Coming to the conclusion, after 2 days I got welcome call and I started following up with Mr. Ashish and Mr. Salman about further details like membership details and all I got very late response. After trying many times I called them and questioned about the membership details will receive as soon as we got the welcome call. Mr. Ashish's voice changed and with arrogance he was saying me "Bhaiyya" I told within 2 days I became sir to Bhaiyya is it?. Leaving this aside, after tedious follow up they whatsapp me use id and password which was not working. I got pissed off and called them again, then they gave me the correct Userid and password.

Even a small company will deal all these details via email. Country club being such a big company( Heard off big company) is not doing the minimum things.

Seeing their behavior, In my busy schedule I took time I opened the sealed envelope and read the whole document whatever they have mentioned before buying only few things were mentioned in that membership document. Then I was regretting that It was a trap and I started seeing the reviews in facebook, Twitter and my bad the ratings were so bad. 2 out of 5 from lakes of reviewers.

4 weeks are completed and till now no update from your country club via email nor via any message ..nothing. When I called the manager Mr. Ashish asking about the trust he faked me before payment. He started changing the plates he said to check with company mail them to cancel my membership and get the amount refunded. The words he used

"Only for 3200 sar you are doing like"- Boss it's my hard earned money. I didn't get it like you guys faking people.

"Don't call me. Our relation is over. The matter is between you and Country Club" - this is what i got from Mr. Ashish

I have all the messages and proofs. I want to cancel this fake membership and get my hard earned money. There are many people like this who are getting trapped on daily basis. I raised many complaints in APP but in vain

My Membership detail are here under:

Name: Shaik mujeebur Rehaman
Memebrship : CVSD78KLS3S1652
Mobile: +[protected]
Paid Amount: 3200 SAR

Don't spoil your reputation by hiring fit for nothing guys. Please refund my amount ASAP.

Shaik