Costway / costway sewing serger

United States Review updated:

I just received my new costway serger order number #[protected] and the sewing motor has no power, the light comes on so it is getting power but not to the sewing motor. I have requested a return label and refund.

I've been dealing with someone apparently out of the country due to language responses and times emails are being sent out for over 2 weeks now, i've done all asked, made a video of serger not working, they said that needle cover wasn't covered and asked me to check that and let them know. The cover is closed, send back pic.

I needed a serger that worked straight out of the box as it should have when it arrived. I had a project to finish for my business so I purchased another worker serger. Now, they aren't responding to me after I sent the pic of the cover closed and it still doesn't work. I let them know that I wasn't going to do any more video's or pictures or mechanic work on the machine, I need the return labels and a refund.

Why should it be so hard to get return labels and my refund for a defective product? Looks like I will end up having to dispute the charge with paypal to get my money back. I will never, ever buy anything from costway again!

Comments

• Mo
      16th of Apr, 2019

they don't speak English they don't care they only want you money

• Mo
      16th of Apr, 2019

they asked me to send them a video of my problem.. I did ..they wrote me back and what they said was not about the problems..the communication is terrible