CostKings/BigTimeNever buy their product

V

Customer Service Representative is very rude and argumentative. Call CSR to cancel the 21 days free trial, he tried to give me a discount, and told me my 21 days expired. Advised CSR I just received package about a week ago and was unaware I was being charge of the day shipment was shipped and that it was just the 14th day. CSR argued how would I know the product does not work when I only use it for a week. He advised I will be charge 92.00. Do not buy this product for this company and take sure you read the term and service because most of his argument was base this the term and condition. I will never order anything advertise on myspace again.